Saturday 9 December 2017

Bookend Game Awards: Best Ongoing Game

I guess this means game undergoing regular support and updates by the Devs that still have active online communities? I’ll admit some of these are tenuous... But let’s go!

  • Dark Souls – The Legend Never Dies!
  • Killing Floor 2 – Gets good support, new characters and areas and shit. Good dame.
  • Medieval Total War 2 – Again, this is clearly going to the modders who are doing god’s own work...
  • Overwatch – Updates, patches and cosmetic shit all the time. Blizzard know how to keep milking this golden goose.
  • Rocket league – They love their keys and crates, that’s for sure.


And the Winner is:

                Rocket League


I’ll be honest; this is pretty much just a re-run of my best online game... Now I think about it this feels like another award that’s just there to inflate the ceremony and keep the egos good and 
massaged.


Join me next time for... Games for Impact?

No comments:

Post a Comment